Our program is evidence informed and highly structured.
We measure student progress in multiple ways and the results are in: our third graders are working on their reading skills and improving!
Key highlights from the 2014-15 impact evaluation:
- Teacher Evaluations show 100% RBBB students improved concentration, enjoyment of reading and reading comprehension after one semester
- Self-evaluation against Reader Self-Perception Scale indicates that 93% of RBBB participants “agree” or “strongly agree” that they read better now than they did before they started the program
- Self-evaluation against the Personal and Social Responsibility Scale indicates that 8th grade participants tend to improve their attitude toward social welfare, duty, competency and performance
- 8th grade program evaluations indicated that one in five Reading Leaders used skills learned at RBBB to read with younger siblings at home
- 3rd grade program evaluations indicated that 99% of RBBB participants would attend the program again next year if they could
Interactive Evaluation Data From All Our Program Sites
This data was prepared and analyzed by an independent organization. Download the Full Report Here
Click on any of these charts to be taken to the full Tableau version: