Help the RBBB Team GROW!
Read Better Be Better (RBBB) takes great pride in its recruitment and selection process—a process which resulted in you joining our organization. Our history indicates that one of the best sources for candidates, who are likely to meet our rigorous standards, are often located through our existing employees, partners, volunteers, and supporters.
That’s where you come in! Everyone knows someone who would be a positive addition to the Read Better Be Better team. If you refer someone that meets the qualifications outlined in the job description and the candidate completes 30 days of employment, you will be awarded a $50.00 gift certificate valid at any Upward Projects restaurant including Postino, Windsor, Churn, Federal Pizza, and Joyride Taco House.
It’s easy to share RBBB job opportunities to your social media channels like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Or click the email option to send the job link to specific contacts. We encourage you to include a short, personal note in your post or email about why they should consider working for RBBB.
Referral Bonus Program Policy
1. Once a candidate is hired and completes 30 calendar days of employment, the referring employee will receive a $50.00 gift card to use at any Upward Projects location.
2. All referrals will be tracked using the RBBB Candidate Referral Portal.
3. The referring individual must apply through the RBBB online application system.
4. In the event that the same candidate is referred by more than one individual, the date of the earliest referral will govern.
5. I understand I am responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards and RBBB will comply with all federal reporting as required by law.
6. RBBB reserves the right to cancel the Referral Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion.
If you have a candidate in mind you think would be an excellent RBBB team member, please submit a candidate referral form.